We help our clients to Set up a transparent appraisal and promotion mechanism within the organization where their employees feel that all are equally cared. The employees can also say that their organization is transparent.
A new password send to your registered E-mail address , Login with it and chnage it.
1. All the job seekers agree to provide up to date and accurate information in their profiles and Curriculum Vitae/ Bio data.
2. Job seekers should give accurate and relevant and up to date information in their profiles.
3. If Job seekers upload any fake or false or non-accurate information on our site www.alankrintacareers.com , then the responsibility of uploading such misleading or false information will be on the person who uploads them. Alankrita Careers will be in no way responsible for any such deeds or any consequences arising from their so activities.
4. Job seekers agrees that at the time of registration or after they will never upload any violent content/sexually explicit content /political/any materials/files/documents/pictures in any form in their profiles or any other place in the website of www.alankrintacareers.com , which are not relevant to their purpose of seeking employment with our clients.
5. Job seekers agrees not to share any data from our website in any form, not even taking a screen shot of the website and share it over any platform or social media or any other third parties whether related to the same domain of business or any other domain.
6. Job seekers must never mention any thing which is not accurate like mentioning false experience, educational qualifications and job break and so on for the purpose of seeking any employment or anything else. If it is found that job seekers mentioning any false data or irrelevant data, their profile will be blocked permanently. More Over the job seekers must never upload any fake or duplicate or photo shopped documents in their profile. If they do so ALANKRITA CAREERS will not be held responsible and ALANKRITA CAREERS will have rights to block such profiles.
7. Job seekers must verify their mobile number and email address to prove that their profile is genuine.
8. JOB seekers must never attempt or try to upload any files or programs which contain any virus that may or may not harm the website www.alankrintacareers.com or any of its users or any other computers. If they try to do so their profile will be blocked.
9. JOB seekers must never spread any irrelevant comments about any of our esteemed clients in any form that may harm our business. If they try to do so their profile will be blocked and they will be highly penalized and may even be brought to court of law.
10. JOB seekers must not try to download any content from the website other than those contents which are specially meant to do so for the Job seekers, like sample CV or sample cover letter. Nor they should take any screenshot or picture or notes from the website.
11. JOB seekers are also authorizing ALANKRITA CAREERS to use their data and share them with the clients of ALANKRITA CAREERS, for the purpose of seeking employment and allied activities only. ALANKRITA CAREERS assures all the candidates that their data is safe with us. However if any law enforcing authorities like police, income tax officials, CID, CBI and so on asks any data about any individual or for more than one individual then we are obliged to provide them with such information and JOB seekers and Candidates will not be able to stop us from doing so.
12. JOB Seekers must show mutual respect for all other job seekers, employers and all other stake holders of Alankrita Careers and treat all with mutual respect, they also must not share their data or any data from the website at all in any form to anyone else. They must not also try to malign any data from the website. JOB seekers are also instructed to apply to those jobs only which they feel most relevant and matching their profile.
13. JOB seekers are also strictly instructed not to contact to any of our esteemed clients directly or indirectly for seeking employment in any form in their organizations or their subsidiaries or sister concerns, after coming to know about the vacant position displayed on our website. They are only supposed to know the status of their application through our website only for the job position they applied from our website.
14. JOB applicants are also agrees not to share their profile password with any person or organization in any form. If they do so, they will be doing that on their own risk and ALANKRITA CAREERS will not be responsible in any form for any damaged or change caused to their data and their profiles.
15. JOB seeker also explicitly agrees that they will not share any data on the job displayed on our website to any other person or organization in any form. If they do so their profile will be disabled. They also explicitly agree not to share any data from the website to any other party in any form. Else they will be severely penalized.
16. JOB seekers agrees that the admin of the website posses the exclusive right to disable or deactivate any profile temporarily or permanently if they are found to violate any of the terms and conditions mentioned in the website or whatsoever with or without giving any reasons or prior information.
17. JOB seekers must note that ALANKRITA CAREERS hardly charges any candidate for any domestic placements. So JOB seekers are advised not to make any payments in any form in the name of ALANKRITA CAREERS to anybody for the purpose of seeking employment with any of our clients until and unless it is specifically asked over our email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to the JOB Seekers or candidates, to their registered email address with ALANKRITA CAREERS. They should not make any payments to our channel partners also if asked in our name. If JOB Seekers or candidates make any such payment to any one they will be doing so at their own risk and ALANKRITA CAREERS will not be held responsible for any such activities.
18. All parts of the website including our logo and all of its contents are exclusive trade mark and copy write of ALANKRITA CAREERS and nobody has any rights over it or its data in any form. So duplicating or copying any of our data will impose severe penalty.
19. JOB seekers and candidates must note that ALANKRITA CAREERS do not make any discrimination with any one on the basis of any region, religion, caste, language, creed, tribe, gender, economic, social, physical condition and nationality. However if any of our esteemed clients makes any such discrimination at the time of providing employment, the onus lies on the client and ALANKRITA CAREERS will not be held responsible for any such activities of its clients. NO compensation for such activities of the clients can be claimed upon ALANKRITA CAREERS.
20. JOB Seekers and candidates agree to the fact that ALANKRITA CAREERS never give any job guarantee or JOB assurance to any job seekers.
21. JOB Seekers and Candidates must agree to the fact that all the above terms and conditions are subject to change on the exclusive decision of the management of the ALANKRITA CAREERS and they must agreed to changed or modified or increased or decreased terms and conditions from time to time.
22. All JOB Seekers and Candidates must read, understand and agree to all terms and conditions of ALANKRITA CAREERS unconditionally. Also note that all registration will be absolutely free. All data of all Candidates and Job seekers will be protected except in the case of a Cyber attack, massive fallout of servers, huge natural calamity or something beyond the control of ALANKRITA CAREERS and our IT team.
1. All the Channel Partners agree to provide most accurate information to ALANKRITA CAREERS like their Trade License Registration,Organization memorandum, GST No. if any, Photo etc. They also must provide us with their exact bank account details for smooth payment from us. The relationship is of for 10 years, subject to be terminated by either of the party at any point of time by giving or not giving a short notice of 2 days of ALANKRITA CAREERS.
2. All Channel partners must agree to the fact that they will be working for us for the supply of man power only for our esteemed clients as and when communicated to them over our email:-email@example.com
3. The rates of commission for each job profile will be different and all our channel partners must agree to the rates of commission as and when offered by us to our channel partners unconditionally. The channel partners will be intimated about the job profile, job description, job location, salary, experience for which man power will be required, date and time of payment and terms of payment on successful hiring of the candidates sent to us for job interview with our clients. All communications will be made over the email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All our requirements will be notified over email email@example.com only. The channel partners will have no specific target of supply of man power, neither they will be required to deposit any amount with us in any form.
5. All our channel partners agree that they will not contact to any of our clients directly or indirectly in any form seeking any favor or any personal or organizational benefit in any form. If they are found to do so their right to be our channel partner will be revoked and all their payments will also be forfeited.
6. All our channel partners must agree that they will never ever use any of our logos and trademarks or any cards or emblems or anything in their letter heads/visiting cards/websites/presentations in any form.
7. All our channel partners must agree that in case they feel that they have any payment dispute between us and them they must write to us over the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also they must note that they will be paid only after the candidates referred by them gets successfully hired by our clients and they candidates stays employed with the client for at least six months. All our channel partners also agree with no poaching clause with our clients. ( Which means that they will not approach existing employees of our clients for any job vacancy in any organization.)
8. All our channel partners must agree that they will not share any of our confidential information from web or any other platform with any third party or any other in any form. Else serious actions will be taken.
9. All our channel partner must agree that they will not advertise or post about any job vacancy with any of our clients in any job portals, social media (Face book, Google Plus, Twitter Whats app Linked In, Youtube, Instagram and so on), TV media, radio or print media or banner or hoardings or placards or bills unless and until communicated to them to do so by us over their registered email from our email email@example.com. They should not also use our name or logo or of franchisors name or logo or any of our client’s name or logo while making any such advertisements, publicity or propaganda.
10. All our channel partners must agree that they will not charge any amount in any form from any JOB seeking candidates using our name or trademark or logo. If they want to charge they are free to do so in their own capacity. They should never ever mention to the candidates that they are charging any amount or any kind on or behalf of ALANKRITA CAREERS unless and until explicitly mentioned by us over our email firstname.lastname@example.org. If they do so they will be delisted from working with us. All their amount if any pending with us for payment will be forfeited. Also ALANKRITA CAREERS will be in no form responsible for any such amount collected from the candidates. The entire onus of such amount collected will fall on the channel partner only.
11. All our channel partners also agrees that they will not contact or try to contact to any of our client’s, franchisors, software partners, other channel partners, HR partners, counseling partners, employees or any other stake holders, service partners seeking any form of any business or any personal benefit out of them. If they try to do so without our written consent they will be delisted.
12. All our Channel Partners agree that they will not discriminate with any candidates or Job seekers on the basis of any region, religion, caste, language, creed, tribe, gender, economic, social, physical condition and nationality. Any discrimination made by any of our channel partner which reported to us will lead to the delisting of our channel partners.
13. All our channel partners should and must encourage and insists all the candidates and job seekers approaching to them to register and create their profile for free with us.
14. All channel partners must know that if they require any data for any candidates they will need to write to us over email@example.com which we will provide to them, at our discretion which they agree not to share with any third party except for seeking the employment of the candidate whose data is shared with them.
15. All channel partners must introduce us to all of their esteemed clients (if any) in due course and we will explore in what extra services we can provide to their clients and how the business relationship and mutual benefit of all we can grow together.
16. All Channel partners must note that all our terms and conditions are subject to change time to time with or without notice and all must agree to all our terms and conditions unconditionally.
17. All channel partners must note that we will be able to make them payment only if we get payment from our clients. So in case the candidate sent by the channel partner gets hired and we are did not got payment from our client due to any reason, whatsoever our channel partner should also have to bear the loss for the same. ALANKRITA CAREERS will not be able to make that good.
18. All our channel partners must acknowledge that they have read and understood all our terms and conditions and agree to them unconditionally.